Friday, October 15, 2010

Re-Name the Husband-Elect Contest and Cookbook Winner!

Sweet readers! Nearly 100 comments, Facebook posts, and e-mails later, we have a winner for our Rename the Husband-Elect Contest. My dearly beloved and I are going with:

HOTUS

As in, “Husband of the United Sturts” (my new last name).

Congratulations Procrastamom! If you can shoot me an e-mail (cheaphealthygood@gmail.com) with your name and address, I’ll send you your prize, Giada at Home, Family Recipes from Italy and California by Madame Prosciutto Clawhand herself, Giada DeLaurentiis.

That Guy I Married was a close runner-up, and we both very much appreciated Sir Husby, Husband-Select, and Captain Weirdbeard of the Good Ship CHG.

Stick around, folks! The links are coming soon.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates