With the dawn of 2012, comes the dawn of many a resolution. If you’re visiting the blog for the first time, welcome! We’re so happy to have you. Bathroom’s on the left. If you’re a longtime reader, we love you! We’re not kidding. It's a little scary.
To get an idea of what CHG is all about, our FAQ and mission statement are good places to begin. To go a little deeper, these six posts give a pretty solid overview of what we do here:
- Spend Less, Eat Healthier: The Five Most Important Things You Can Do
- Dr. Veg-Love, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Seasonal Produce
- The Circular Game: Decoding Your Supermarket Weekly
- How to Tell if a Recipe is Cheap and Healthy Just by Looking at it
- Weekly Menu Planning for Singles, Couples, and Working People
- Relax, Frugal Eater: A Measured Approach to Lifestyle Changes