Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ask the Internet: Kitchen Wedding Registry How-to?

Today’s Ask the Internet is all me, sweet readers.

Q: I am a nice lady in her early 30s. This autumn, I will be hitching my wagon to a man of unparalleled studmuffinery, himself in his mid 30s. We’re currently in the process of creating a wedding registry.

Over the years, we’ve amassed a pretty good collection of kitchen gear, meaning we have many of the basics covered (pots, utensils, stand mixers, etc.). However, we’d like to add a few things that will be useful down the line, perhaps for cooking with kids or serving larger groups. Do you have any suggestions? What's been most useful to you from your registry?

P.S. Aside from the main questions, a toaster recommendation would be greatly appreciated.


A: Readers, this one’s all you. I have no idea what I’m doing. Thank you!

Want to ask the interweb a question? Post one in the comment section, or write to Cheaphealthygood@gmail.com. Then, tune in next Tuesday for an answer/several answers from the good people of the World Wide Net.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates